Our weekly service includes a service every week except the week between Christmas and New Years.
We service your pool each week even if it is raining or freezing. If it is thundering, however, having a pole in our hand is not a good idea so this means we will not brush, skim or vacuum for safety reasons. We will still empty all collection baskets, check and treat water chemistry and make sure the equipment is working properly.
The main thing we need you to do is to keep the water level up and empty the skimmer baskets between our visits (if they get full) to ensure proper water flow to the pump. We come on the same day each week unless an illness or a holiday requires us to reschedule, an email is sent to warn of holiday schedule changes.
Be sure to add info @ sparklingpoolserviceinc.com to your safe sender list so you don’t miss an email from us. We send Pool Trac emails after every service. Pool Trac keeps you up-to-date. Now you know exactly when and how much chemicals were added.
Our Weekly Full Service Swimming Pool Service Includes:
- Test & Treat water for correct chemicals
- Brush Tile, Sides, and Steps
- Remove all debris from pool & spa
- Empty pump and skimmer baskets
- Inspect Equipment
- Clean your automatic pool cleaner filter bag
- Inspect your automatic cleaner
- Vacuum and/or net your pool
- Monitor your pool for any issues
Work with us and perform the following:
- Maintain proper water levels
- Keep pool equipment operating by approving repairs when needed
- Report any pool issues to us as soon as you observe them
Always check your Pool Trac emails!
Sparkling Pool Service, Inc.